The application of rotary table is used in transferring, conveying, filling, feeding, or indexing of parts for the assembly operations or/and machining. The rotary table can be mounted in a horizontal or vertical position.
The Rotary Table comprises of toughened and stabilized stainless steels and /or high grade steels with erosion resistant coatings. For radial and thrust planes, the Rotary Table employs a fully trapped gas bearing.
Few of many features of this application are:
• Saves time and cost-effective in wide variety of application
• Automatic serving of parts to tools in equipment and assembly operations
• Components can be loaded and unloaded while machining processes continue
• Ensures positive and precise locking position
• Provides smooth and controlled indexing motion
• Operates without the use of electric motors or controllers
We deal and supply in tables that are of equal accuracy and quality at comparable prices